Q Pootle 5 Ltd.
Welcome to the Q Pootle 5 website. Q Pootle 5 Ltd provides you its services and access to use this site (“qpootle5.com”) subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions that take effect on the date on which you first use the site. Q Pootle 5 Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
Material contained in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of Q Pootle 5 Ltd. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons identifying or relating to Q Pootle 5 Ltd and/or its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. In no event will Q Pootle 5 Ltd and/or third parties be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. Q Pootle 5 Ltd does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. The names, images and logos identifying Q Pootle 5 Ltd and/or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Q Pootle 5 Ltd and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trade mark or patent of Q Pootle 5 Ltd or any other third party.
LINK TO THIRD PARTIES
The Website may contain links to websites operated by third parties ("Third Party Websites"). Q Pootle 5Ltd does not have any influence or control over any such Third Party Websites and, unless otherwise stated, is not responsible for and does not endorse any Third Party Websites or their availability or contents.
If you take part in any competition which is run on or through the Website ("Competition"), you agree to be bound by the rules of that competition and any other rules specified by Q Pootle 5 Ltd from time to time ("Competition Rules") and by the decisions of Q Pootle 5 Ltd, which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. Q Pootle 5 Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion without notice in accordance with the Competition Rules.
Unless specified, any advertised competitions are not exclusive to one particular country. However, unless specified, any related costs for pick-up, travel expenses or otherwise is strictly not included.
Fun on Okidoki! Competition Terms and conditions
- By entering our competition you are hereby allowing us to publicly display your creation on our website and corresponding social network pages. We will not replicate or use the piece elsewhere without your prior consent.
- We recommend that you refer to the Patent Office website at www.ipo.gov.uk for more information about patenting and intellectual property rights.
- The entrant's entry must not contain or comprise items, text or images which:
- a. are defamatory or libelous of any person; or
- b. are obscene, offensive, profane, hateful, violent or inflammatory; or
- c. promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or
- d. infringe any copyright, database right, proprietary business information, trade mark or other intellectual property of any other person; or
- e. violate any privacy right of any other person; or
- f. breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or
- g. are in contempt of court; or
- h. are likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or, annoy or injure any other person; or
- i. impersonate any person, or misrepresent the entrant's identity or affiliation with any person; o
- j. are illegal or which advocate, promote, incite any third party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act; or
- k. contain any commercial solicitations, advertising or which promote the services of a competitor.
- Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will not be accepted by the Promoter.
- Five winners will be selected from all the entries within the competition period and will be announced within 28 days of the closing date of the competition on 30th November 2016.
- The Winner will be notified by their contact details submitted with their competition entry.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend or amend the competition or terms and conditions where it becomes necessary to do so.
- There is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- The Promoter’s decision on any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is Q Pootle 5 Ltd.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining term and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
All material on this site, including articles, imagery, music and video content, are the exclusive copyright of Q Pootle 5 Ltd, unless otherwise stated.
For further information about our website and company, please email us at email@example.com